The Powerform model RC120D Variable Speed Drive (VSD) provides electronic power control on most single phase resistive and inductive loads & provides remote electronic speed control of PSC, universal & shaded pole motors.
The speed may be varied using either a 2 wire 0 to 10 Volt Dc or 2 wire 2-20Ma control signal. Also features an internal 10 Vdc source.
It is BMS compatible, and features a low foot print for ease of installation.
The unit comes standard with two minimum / maximum adjusters for quick and simple range (span & offset) adjustments.
Also available with different mounting options and features to tailor fit your application and intended use.
Suitable for applications of single or multiple / mixed use loads up to 4800VA 20 amps 240 VAC.
- Australian made.
- Continuous RMS power rating, with no de-rating.
- Integral EMI filters.
- Simple 3 wire (motors >200 watt PSC) or 2 wire (for small PSC, universal or shaded pole) motor connection
- Can control Multiple & dissimilar loads.
- A switchable internal calibration source with a third potentiometer that can be used to set up and test the installation without needing an external control signal.
- Two main board mounted test pins provided to allow easy connection to an external dc voltmeter to monitor the test signal during set up or testing.
- Two wire 0-10Vdc or 2-20Ma control inputs, also features an internal 10 Vdc source (maximum 50 milliamps).
- Automatic off at low signals less than 0.8 VDC or 1.5 milliamps.
- Isolation of control signals and mains circuitry via transformer and opto-isolation.
- RoHS and Ctick approved.
- EMC compliant.
- Easy to follow detailed installation guide.