- Call for availability
- 0.98 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Powerform model MSC2400 controller provides stepless electronic speed control for single phase PSC induction motors in fan and blower applications.
It can also be used as a universal power limiter for resistive & inductive loads.
The speed may be varied using a front mounted rotary control knob, and the minimum speed can be adjusted by a side mounted adjustment trim pot.
Suitable for applications of single or multiple / mixed use loads up to 2400VA 10 Amps 240 VAC.
Can be used as standard for three wire applications, or for two wire applications the unit must be de rated by 40 %.
Available with different mounting options and features to tailor fit any application.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- 2 & 3 wire speed control compatible.
- Can control Multiple & dissimilar loads.
- EMC compliant.
- Available with various wall plate options to suit any application.
- Easy to follow detailed installation guide.
- Earth stud fitted for easy earth connection.
- Side mounted minimum set point adjustment to allow fine tuning of minimum speed.
- 12 month warranty as standard.