8A Speed Controller - MSR2000 + RC10WP
Brand : 8A / 2000VA 240V AC
- Stocked item
- 0.54 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
WALL PLATE FITTED AS STANDARD.
The Powerform model MSR2000+RC10WP controller provides stepless electronic speed control for single phase PSC induction motors in fan and blower applications.
Its intended use is as a user adjustable speed controller.
The speed may be varied using a front mounted rotary control knob, and the minimum speed can be adjusted by a side mounted adjustment trim pot.
The unit consists of two modules comprising of a power module (MSR2000) and control module (RC10WP) to cater for varied mounting positions and applications.
Also available with different mounting options and features to tailor fit your application and intended use.
Suitable for applications of single or multiple / mixed use loads up to 2000VA 8 amps 240 VAC.
Can be used as standard for three wire applications, or for two wire applications the unit must be de rated by 40 %.
- Separate power and control modules allow easy installation in any application.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- 2 & 3 wire speed control compatible.
- Can control Multiple & dissimilar loads.
- EMC compliant.
- Easy to follow detailed installation guide.
- Earth stud fitted for easy earth connection.
- Side mounted trim pot adjustment to allow fine tuning of maximum speed.
- 12 month warranty, as standard.